For those looking for some timely UFE content to read and don’t want to go through the archives to find it, here are some timely articles as you get through your UFE prep courses and start your pre-UFE study periods.
- For Ontario candidates, it’s quite important you understand The big differences between SOA and UFE.
- If you haven’t been introduced to the Level 1-3 scoring concept yet on the UFE, here is a good primer on what each Level 1 -3 means and why you should care.
- Lots of activity in the Study Buddy Database which I’m glad to see, here’s why I recommend a study partner or group for the UFE.
- Don’t forget: tracking your UFE Progress is important to understand where you’re at and where you need to go.
- Finally, for now, why it’s a good policy to stick to the allotted times right from the start.
Happy reading while you’re getting into the groove of things. Stay tuned for our yearly ‘what might be on the UFE review’ later this week.
In the meantime, what are the big issues you’re having at this point?