Whether you’ve been studying for 5-6 weeks or only squeaked a week or two, here are some final tips to get through the CFE:
- Take a break before Wednesday. At minimum I would suggest taking Tuesday entirely off from work and study.
- Sleep is super important. Get a good sleep before the exam and during the three days.
- Don’t study during the exam, you need to rest in between each day to be fresh.
- Remember, this is a three-day examination and every day counts. Don’t get discouraged if you have a bad day and think that you’ve failed so you won’t try as hard on what’s left. Most people feel terrible walking out of one or more of the exam days. Give your 100% each day. This isn’t the time to feel sorry for yourself.
- Don’t talk about the exam until after all three days are over. There is little reward and lots of risk of getting discouraged because you missed something that somebody else had identified (correctly or not).
With that, good luck and best wishes!